flashing ticker
To interact with this page you must login.      Signup
ask a person to answer this questionAsk to answer

Is there anything like Dreamweaver for Linux/Ubuntu?

Looking for something equivalent to Adobe's dreamweaver for linux
spacer
categorytechnology
typeadvice
a
tynamite
tynamite's avatar hahaha!
What are you doing wanting a Dreamweaver alternative for Linux? If you want that sort of environment, you should have got a Mac. Linux is for hackers and l337 coders who love to use Notepad and the Terminal.

I use Notepad2 to code 90% of the code that I do. And Komodo Edit for the other 10% for when I'm coding big projects. It's an IDE.

By the way you should get off Linux if you have to ask this question.
report this post permalink
What's an assertion, and what should I type in?

Compesh is a question and answer (and debate) website, so before you make a debate, you better learn what an assertion is. I suppose you already know what a question is, and that you've typed it in the box. ;)

An assertion, is basically a statement you can make, that is either true or false.

Richer people have better health.

The question for that would be, Do richer people have better health?

And don't forget to make your assertion, match your question.

Compesh logo